Each year the FHCCA sponsors a Juried Art Show. The show is open to all residents in the greater Fountain Hills area, including the Verdes, Goldfield Ranch and Fort McDowell. You are invited to participate in this show. More details in late fall.
Your artwork should fall into one or two of the following categories:
• Acrylics • Oils
• Mixed Media • Watercolors
• Pastels or Charcoal • Hand Painted Porcelain
• Pottery (hand built or thrown) • Sculpture (Wood, Glass, Clay, Metal, Paper or Fiber)
• Black and White Photography • Color Photography
• Original Digital Painting • Graphics (Etchings, Lithographs, Pen & Ink, Pencil or Wood Block)
* Artwork must be original. Photos used in preparing the work must be your own. Magazine photos have copyrights and are not your original work when copied.
* Artwork must be recent. It must have been completed within the last three years and never before shown in the Fountain Hills Community Center.
* Framing. Flat art must be ready to hang with wire that is taut and securely attached five inches from the top and the full width of the work. Alligator hangers are not acceptable.
* Identification. Attach the Artwork Form (see upper half of Entry Form) to the upper right hand corner on the back of your entry (or on the bottom of 3-dimensional pieces).
* Appropriateness. Because the Community Center is a public facility, we reserve the right not to accept any piece that might be considered questionable or offensive.
For more information,
contact Jackie Miles.