* Pre-registration. Please complete the attached Entry Form (keep the Contestant Form for your records). Return the Entry Form and your $25 fee by Friday, December 5, 2014. Checks are payable to FHCCA. Mail your Entry Form and check to the attention of Jackie Miles, FHCCA Juried Art Show,16317 E. Inca Ave., Fountain Hills, AZ 85268.
* Artwork must be original. Photos used in preparing the work must be your own. Magazine photos have copyrights and are not your original work when copied.
* Artwork must be recent. It must have been completed within the last three years and never before shown in the Fountain Hills Community Center.
* Framing. Flat art must be ready to hang with wire that is taut and securely attached five inches from the top and the full width of the work. Alligator hangers are not acceptable.
* Identification. Attach the Artwork Form (see upper half of Entry Form) to the upper right hand corner on the back of your entry (or on the bottom of 3-dimensional pieces).
* Appropriateness. Because the Community Center is a public facility, we reserve the right not to accept any piece that might be considered questionable or offensive.
The 19th Annual Juried Art Show opens on Tuesday, January 6, 2015. The show is
open to all residents in the greater Fountain Hills area, including the Verdes, Goldfield Ranch
and Fort McDowell. You are invited to participate in this show. You may enter up to two pieces of artwork for an entry fee of $25.
You may download the entry form here.
Your artwork should fall into one or two of the following categories:
• Acrylics • Oils
• Mixed Media • Watercolors
• Pastels or Charcoal • Hand Painted Porcelain
• Pottery (hand built or thrown) • Sculpture (Wood, Glass, Clay, Metal, Paper or Fiber)
• Black and White Photography • Color Photography
• Original Digital Painting • Graphics (Etchings, Lithographs, Pen & Ink, Pencil or Wood Block)
Important dates to remember:
Tuesday, January 6, 2015: Bring your artwork to the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N. La Montana Drive, between 9 a.m. and 12 noon. Artwork will not be accepted after 12 noon, and no entries will be accepted unless they have been pre-registered. The work will be judged that afternoon, and ribbons will be given at the discretion of the judges.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015: There will be an Artists’ Reception at the Community Center from
5:30 to 7 p.m.
Thursday, January 30, 2015: Your artwork must remain on display until the end of the show on
January 30th. All works must be picked up on January 30 between 10 a.m. and 12 noon.
For more information,
contact Jackie Miles, Juried Art Chair