Our 18th Annual Juried Art Show opens on Friday, January 3, 2014. The show is open to all residents in the greater Fountain Hills area, including the Verdes, Goldfield Ranch and Fort McDowell. You are invited to participate in this show. You may enter up to two pieces of artwork for an entry fee of $20.
Your artwork should fall into one or two of the following categories:
• Acrylics • Oils
• Mixed Media • Watercolors
• Pastels or Charcoal • Hand Painted Porcelain
• Pottery (hand built or thrown) • Sculpture (Wood, Glass, Clay, Metal, Paper or Fiber)
• Black and White Photography • Color Photography
• Original Digital Painting • Graphics (Etchings, Lithographs, Pen & Ink, Pencil or Wood Block)
Thursday, January 30, 2014: Your artwork must remain on display until the end of the show on January 30th. All works must be picked up on January 30 between 10 a.m. and 12 noon.
Mail your Entry Form and check to the attention of Jackie Miles, FHCCA Juried Art Show, 16317 E. Inca Ave., Fountain Hills, AZ 85268.
* Artwork must be original. Photos used in preparing the work must be your own. Magazine photos have copyrights and are not your original work when copied.
* Artwork must be recent. It must have been completed within the last three years and never before shown in the Fountain Hills Community Center.
* Framing. Flat art must be ready to hang with wire that is taut and securely attached five inches from the top and the full width of the work. Alligator hangers are not acceptable.
* Identification. Attach the Artwork Form (see upper half of Entry Form) to the upper right hand corner on the back of your entry (or on the bottom of 3-dimensional pieces).
* Appropriateness. Because the Community Center is a public facility, we reserve the right not to accept any piece that might be considered questionable or offensive.
Here are the criteria for your Artwork to be accepted:
* Pre-registration. Please complete the Entry Form (see attachment). Return the bottom part of the Entry Form and your $20 fee by Friday, December 6, 2013. Checks are payable to: FHCCA.
Jackie Miles, Juried Art Chair